We are hiring professional bathers.
Who we are looking for.
We are looking for a driven, hardworking, dog loving individual 18 years or older. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of professional bathing experience but not a requirement. We are currently looking for a part-time employee Wednesdays thru Sundays. The position can become full-time for the right person. Bathers work with small to large dogs so you will need to be able to lift at least a 50 pound dog into a tub.
What is the pay?
Pay is $11.5 an hour plus tips. After tips most bathers average around $20 an hour
When can you start?
About the company.
Riverview Grooming is a small family owned and run business. We have been around since 2004 and at our current location for 5 years so we have a large well-established clientele. We are proudly LGBT owned; we strive to offer a supportive and enjoyable work environment. Our receptionist schedules appointments, answers phone, checks in and out the clients so you can focus on your dogs. We need respectful and safe team players with an eye for detail to join our salon. Our staff is friendly and inviting, everyone knows each other and genuinely enjoys working together.
Questions to ask yourself before applying.
1) Are you comfortable around dogs? Things to consider: being bitten, scratched, pooped, and/or peed on.
2) Do you have the disposition/patience to work with animals that may be difficult?
3) Are you available to work Wednesday thru Sunday?
4) Are you able to lift and hold steady a 50lb dog?
5) Can you work in a fast-paced environment for hours at a time?
How to apply.
Text a link or copy of your resume to us at